6 tablespoons honey
¼ cup fish sauce
1 tablespoon tamari soy sauce
1 tablespoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon lime juice
1 lemongrass stalk, pounded and minced
2 boneless pork chops
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 tablespoon butter
2 packs carb-free shirataki noodles, rinsed
3 cups thinly sliced cabbage
2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
Juice of 1 lime
Freshly ground black pepper
1. MAKE THE PORK CHOPS: In a medium bowl, whisk together the honey, fish sauce, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, lime juice and lemongrass.
2. Add the pork chops to the bowl, cover and marinate for 8 hours (or overnight).
3. Allow the pork chops to come to room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking. Pat them dry.
4. Heat the avocado oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the pork chops and the butter, and sear for 8 minutes, flipping once.
5. Pour a little of the marinade over the chops and let them cook for another 1 minute on each side. Transfer the porkchops to a cutting board and let them rest.
6. MAKE THE YAKISOBA: Pour ¼ cup of the remaining marinade into the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add the noodles to the skillet and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add the cabbage, soy sauce and lime juice. Stir-fry until the cabbage wilts; season with pepper.
7. Serve the pork chops over the yakisoba.